xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Multibyte language only error

2006-05-27 07:56:42
I have an xsl that runs fine in several languages including
zh-tw  but not  for ko-kr (Korean) and simplified Chinese
(zh-cn). It chokes when it encounters xsl function such as
"concat" or "normalize-space" and returns an error message
that "A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the
first argument of normalize-space()"

This (Saxon) error message doesn't have any obvious relationship with the
language or character encoding of the input document. If you're supplying a
sequence of more than one item as an argument to the normalize-space()
function, then there is an error in your stylesheet, and if you showed us
the code we might be able to help you find it.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/