xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Multibyte language only error

2006-05-30 12:50:24
Karen McAdams wrote:

<xsl:template match="*[contains(@class, 'topic/topic ')]">
        <xsl:variable name="level"
select="count(ancestor::*[contains(@class, 'topic/topic ')]) + 1"/>
        <xsl:variable name="title" select="if ($level = 1) then
concat(title,' ') else ' '"/>

XPTY0004: A sequence of more than one item is not allowed as the
first argument of concat()

  So the first argument of concat is a sequence of more than one item.
So the context node has more than one 'title' child element.  So (at
least) one of the nodes of your input tree that matches the pattern:

    *[contains(@class, 'topic/topic ')]

has more than one 'title' child element.

  But your sample XML is not correct, and I suspect not complete
(because I didn't see an element with several 'title' childs).  Are you
sure of them (script, error message, input)?

  Regards,

--drkm