xsl-list

[xsl] Re: xsl-list Digest 1 Jun 2006 05:10:01 -0000 Issue 793

2006-06-01 08:51:04
David, That worked very well. It did exactly as I had hoped. My problem now is that I need all of the other elements to come over as well and I need to rename those elements. I had been using:

<xsl:template match="document"/>
<D>
</D>
<.xsl:template>

to change the names of the elements within the xml file. That had been working but now it seems that it doesn't do what I am expecting. After I use the template that you illustrated below, I need to carry over all of the elements from the source, but also be able to rename them as needed. Thanks!

chad