xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Office 2007, XSL-FO, and the Adobe "Save as PDF"

2006-06-03 11:54:49
At 12:06 PM -0600 6/3/06, M. David Peterson wrote:
I have been spending countless hours ...

I have been developing ..

I have been working directly with Dr. Kay ...

The "some people" he is refering to is me ...

I have an open dialogue with Brian Jones ...

My question, while not really quite this direct, was
meant
to (hopefully) suggest to those who have interest in
this kind
of thing that a pretty significant opportunity exists
here...

what I am attempting to help bring across here is
that opportunity
exists for those of us with interest in
XML/XSLT/XSL-FO

So, you didn't really have a question at all. You
wanted to promote
yourself and push an agenda.

Right?