xsl-list

AW: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?

2006-06-06 00:02:45
Hi Niklas

I had a similary problem a few months ago and I solved it with:

javaUrlEncoder:encode(./name)

        while javaUrlEncoder: has to be declared as follows:

xmlns:javaUrlEncoder="java.net.URLEncoder"

Hope this helps
Raffaele

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Niklas Holmberg [mailto:Niklas(_dot_)Holmberg(_at_)eniro(_dot_)com]
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Juni 2006 15:59
An: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Betreff: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?

hi!

i'm trying to put out links from my xml file but the url encoding gets
wrong with åöä for some reason.

my for each-loop contains this line:
<a><xsl:attribute
name="href">http://gulasidorna.eniro.se/query?what=yp&amp;search_word=<xsl
:value-of select="word"/></xsl:attribute><xsl:value-of select="word"/></a>

for example when i use the word "Avhämtning". the url commes out as
"Avh%C3%A4mtning" and the link text as "Avh&auml;mtning".

the encoding in the url is wrong. it should be Avh%E4mtning and i can't
understand why i get Avh%C3%A4mtning??

all files (xml, xsl and output are UTF-8) and i use ASP to transform my
xml.
does anybody know how to correct this?

thanks!
/niklas

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended
distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.

--~--