xsl-list

[xsl] RE : RE: [xsl] RE : RE: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?

2006-06-08 02:36:34
Niklas Holmberg wrote:

Well, i don't use it in the xhtml file that my xsl produce
for me... I only use it in the xsl file.

  Use the 'exclude-result-prefixes' attribute of your 'xsl:stylesheet'
or 'xsl:transform' element.

Having the xmlns in my xhtml makes my document non valid.

  If you see your XHTML document as XML, it is valid to have namespace
declaration even if the namespace prefix is not used.  Maybe you have a
tool that looks at your document as HTML (not XML), and treat the
namespace declaration as an attribute.

  Regards,

--drkm