xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Renaming an element when using copy-of

2006-06-13 13:46:19
Without seeing more of your code.

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="source">
<newname>
<xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</newname>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="child_element">
<newchildname>
<xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</newchildname>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="*">
<xsl:copy>
<xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
<xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

As you need to add more changes to element names, just add more
templates to match them as source and child_element above do, and
replace the <newname> and <newchildname> with whatever you want them
to be renamed to.

Spence