xsl-list

[xsl] RE : [xsl] switching between multiple languages in XSL

2006-06-28 07:04:42
Florent Georges wrote:
  If I understand right your problem, you can use external
XML files, dictionnaries, containing the actual translated
sentences.  You'll access them via document(), for example
document(concat('i18n/dico-', $i18n-lang, '.xml')) where
$i18n-lang is the language name, for example 'EN', selected
in your input document, and the 'i18n' directory having a
file named 'dico-<lang>.xml', a dictionnary, for each
supported languages.

This does exactly what we were looking for. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Jason