xsl-list

Re: [xsl] mass validation of xml files

2006-06-30 00:56:04
omprakash(_dot_)v(_at_)polaris(_dot_)co(_dot_)in wrote:

  Hi

       I may be wrong here but isn't this the kind of thing
that the schema validation API was invented for.

  Do you mean to create a custom Java application for this purpose?
Personally, I prefer a simple XSLT script like the Mike's one.  If you
need to often use such a program, a little shell script generating the
XSLT script from the following invocation could be interesting too:

    ~> xsd-valid <schema.uri> <collection-sring>

  Regards,

--drkm