xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Strip contents but keep children

2006-07-05 09:47:22
drkm's suggestion will work..

You could adopt this approach as well:

<xsl:template match="/author">
  <xsl:apply-templates select="person" />
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="person">
  <person>
     <FirstName><xsl:value-of select="FirstName" /></FirstName>
     <LastName><xsl:value-of select="LastName" /></LastName>
  </person>
</xsl:template>

The XML is:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>