xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Good app to apply transformations automatically?

2006-07-11 08:57:36
Chad Chelius wrote:

  Hi

My apologies to all for not being more specific here. I have written
an XSLT that is a solution for a customer. That customer now needs an
easy way to apply transformations to XML files that they are
obtaining as output from another program.

  The responses you got in this thread apply, IMHO.  For example
Kernow, creating a little XSLT script with Saxon extensions that apply
itself the transformations, a more "portable" script using
collection(), a shell script, a custom application (for example using
Saxon in Java, or gexslt in Eiffel, or libxslt in C, ...), etcetera.

  Why none of these is right for you?

  Regards,

--drkm