xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Good app to apply transformations automatically?

2006-07-11 09:20:31
Download Kernow and see if it's what you're after - a point and click
way of running transforms:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kernowforsaxon

On 7/11/06, Chad Chelius <cchelius(_at_)agitraining(_dot_)com> wrote:
O.K. Maybe I wasn't giving them a chance. I'm not a programmer
though, so for me, Java and C are not an option. I'm not familiar
with Saxon extensions so could you explain how that might work?

On Jul 11, 2006, at 11:57 AM, Florent Georges wrote:

>   The responses you got in this thread apply, IMHO.  For example
> Kernow, creating a little XSLT script with Saxon extensions that apply
> itself the transformations, a more "portable" script using
> collection(), a shell script, a custom application (for example using
> Saxon in Java, or gexslt in Eiffel, or libxslt in C, ...), etcetera.
>
>   Why none of these is right for you?
>
>   Regards,
>
> --drkm

--~--