xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: Keeping a running total?

2006-07-11 11:13:17
Some things require longer explainations, as evidenced by the fact
that this is still an open thread. Mine, while long, was pretty to the
point.

Your insults and condescension have surely taken more of your precious
time than the two minutes required of catching up on the initial
discussion between M. Kay and I. Why not just sit this one out?
Sometimes my little sister gets cranky, too, when she hasn't had a
nap.

-Steve

On 7/11/06, Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
On 7/11/06, Steve <subsume(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
> See incredibly well detailed problem description at top of thread. :o)

It is incredible, indeed.

Would be more appropriate if a source xml document was provided.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
--~--