xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: Keeping a running total?

2006-07-12 11:24:26
Thank you for your comments.

I suspect I am simply not a high-enough level user to exploit these
benefits to any degree, but I can understand their benefit. However, I
suspect that an option to make variables modifiable--at the expense of
the points mentioned--would come under wide use, quickly. =)

*Goes away for 3 days to understand how Dimitre's solution actually works*

-S