xsl-list

Re: [xsl] A beef with XSLT Sometimes too complicated

2006-07-14 00:01:32

George Cristian Bina wrote:

<xsl:variable name="bg_img" select="if (normalize-space($all_vars)='') then 'background_bright' else 'background_faded'"/>
I don't know, it just feels wrong. Also, that is too easy, anyone can do it. What's the fun in that :)

--
Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information
for the sole use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are