xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Recursive counting

2006-07-19 09:53:59
It is an ASP issue--I simply want to include the DLL's as I would any
group of classes in any other language rather than setup an
"Application folder" yadda yadda blah. I've taken it to every ASP
forum in the tri-solar-system region to no avail.

Thanks anywho,

-Steve

On 7/19/06, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:
> Havin' trouble using DLLs for Saxon.NET without going Visual Studio crazy.
=)

Do please explain this problem and ask for help over on the saxon-help list
or forum at sourceforge.net.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--~--