xsl-list

Re: [xsl] get the current xml file name

2006-08-08 02:16:40
On 8/8/06, Owen Rees <owen(_dot_)rees(_at_)hp(_dot_)com> wrote:

By the way, if there is a function in the XSLT as implemented in popular
browsers that allows you to discover the URI of either the XML or the XSLT
processing it then I would be interested to know what it is. I was looking
for one recently, but could find only the XPath 2.0 functions which are not
available in browsers.

You have to pass them in as parameters, it's the only way in 1.0.  If
you think about it you don't need to "discover" the filenames as
you've just instigated the transform (unless the user has opened an
xml file with stylesheet-pi of course)

cheers
andrew