xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Problem with embeded XHTML in an XML file and transformation to XSL:FO

2006-08-12 09:37:05
On 8/12/06, Luuk Jansen <subscribe(_at_)angelosystems(_dot_)com> wrote:
I understand the logic, just a practical question.
I wrote the application with the javax.xml.transform. Is there a similar
function as saxon:parse() which I can use with my excising code or and
easy way to sue it without having to rewrite and retest the whole
application?

The classes and interfaces in the package javax.xml.transform are just
wrappers around a specific XSLT engine (for e.g. Xalan or Saxon).
Which XSLT engine you use with javax.xml.transform is determined by a
JAXP property (I don't remember the name just now; but you can easily
find it by googling). To use Saxon, set the value of this JAXP
property to the Saxon class. Then the system will recognize
saxon:parse() function.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi