xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Problem with embeded XHTML in an XML file and transformation to XSL:FO

2006-08-13 13:16:12
On 8/13/06, Florent Georges <darkman_spam(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)fr> wrote:
andrew welch wrote:

  Hi

> Yes - add it to your <xsl:stylesheet> or <xsl:transform> elements...
> not at the template level...

  I can't test that here, and the documentation of saxon:parse()
doesn't say anything about namespaces.  But are you sure saxon:parse()
take into account the namespace bindings in the context of the
*expression*?

No I wasn't paying attention (and in a hurry)... of course the
namespace would need to be declared in the XML being parsed and not in
the stylesheet containing the parse function...