xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xinclude in xslt2

2006-08-17 01:49:14
Colin Adams wrote:

From: Florent Georges

  After a quick search in the archives, I didn't find
them.  Do you have specific problems in mind (to guide my
search)?

Well, I proposed the same idea here, earlier this year (I
think). A lot of people promptly showed me we there were
some difficulties.  Either that or my memory is seriously
faulty.  But I cant find it in the archives either.

  Actually, the complexity is to build an XPointer library.
I don't know these REC in details, but at a first glance, is
could be possible to implement them in XSLT and XPath 2.0.
There is all that is needed to parse the XPointers, and
resolving xpointer() and element() schemes would be IMHO
possible.

  An interesting subject, with no doubt.

  Regards,

--drkm

 p5.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Thu Aug 17 07:13:39 GMT 2006

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet
!
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos
expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com