xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xslt workflow tool

2006-08-30 03:38:09
On 8/30/06, Frank Marent <frank(_dot_)marent(_at_)emnemics(_dot_)ch> wrote:
sorry. i didn't want to bring unallowed inquiries in here. i'm still
thankful for any further information to my direct email address about
such tools. frank

Relax, folks; we're not *that* strict here. Most of us regulars have
some association with commercial stuff which will come up from time to
time. I think as long as you don't spam us with ads and blather on too
much about the incredible powers your product has that the rest of the
competition don't, then hey, feel free to share some light on what
you're doing.

Regards,

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                        - Frank Herbert