xsl-list

RE: [xsl] xslt workflow tool

2006-08-30 04:42:36
Take a look at Orbeon Presentation Server.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Marent [mailto:frank(_dot_)marent(_at_)emnemics(_dot_)ch]
Sent: 30 August 2006 07:27
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: [xsl] xslt workflow tool

hello.

i'm looking for a good workflow tool that allows me to design
and perform xslt workflows. i was really very hard looking
for such a tool that gets xml files over ftp or email,
performs several multi step xslt workflows parallel, logs all
activities and errors, sends email on errors, probably
addresses also other tasks than xslt and sends results via
email or ftp. i only found one on

   www.gradual.com

but they only support xslt 1.0 and we're using 2.0.
unfortunately they also have no schedule for the
implementation of xslt 2.0. does somebody know such a tool
that lets us design and perform and keep overview over all
our xslt workflows?

many thanks in advance.

frank

--~--