xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Confirmimg - Bug in Accessing Global XSL Variables

2006-09-02 18:00:43
Yes. This class is new in the .NET Framework version 2.0

And the .NET Framework version 2.0 is freely available for download
(for example via Windows Update).

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On 9/2/06, Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
XslCompiledTransform class available only in 2.0?

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.xml/browse_thread/thread/653cc56b5a7ca233/7b6c67c43266f6e3%237b6c67c43266f6e3

> > So, frustrating, it appears that the bug still exists!  This is a HUGE
> > problem.  So, is there a known workaround?
> >
> > Karl..

> > --~--

> --~--

--~--