xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Data Relativity Question

2006-09-06 13:41:12
Which I seem to have done, without recognizing what a good idea it was. :-)

Neat, thanks.

On 9/6/06, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com> wrote:
I generally find that if you're doing a join then it help to point a
variable at both the inputs, and avoid relying too heavily on context.

That still leaves the question of which should be your inner loop and which
your outer loop. If you use keys, or if your processor does join
optimization, it shouldn't matter too much.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

--~--