xsl-list

Re: [xsl] blank page formatting

2006-09-07 09:41:49

Thanks this confirms what I thought might be going on, now the easier said than doen task of trying to figure out why there is something empty on the page and also convincing the customer that all balnk pages may not get the proper text applied.

In the case of my working sample, the page is being forced by a break page after property.

..dan

Danny Vint

Specializing in Panoramic Images of California and the West
http://www.dvint.com

Voice:510:522-4703
FAX: 801-749-3229