xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xtvd grouping problem (I think)

2006-09-11 11:14:50
At 10:36 AM 9/11/2006, you wrote:
On 9/11/06, Wendell Piez <wapiez(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:
The list (like all lists, I imagine) works best if you consider it to
be "stateless", even within a thread.

"RESTful" perhaps :-)

Yes exactly.

I also thought (after having sent the post) it might be worth suggesting to Bob that he shouldn't underestimate the laziness of his readers and would-be helpers. Make things easy for us. That's why we're reading the list, after all.

Consider us restful but not listless, if you like.

Cheers,
Wendell