xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Defining and operating on types (Was: Re: [xsl] Why no namespace node KindTest?)

2006-09-21 13:19:56
Florent Georges wrote:

  Hi

  BTW, I'll try to write a summary of the type-preserving
copies and to post it, as it could maybe interest other
people.

  I was very busy the last few weeks, but I finally wrote
the entry, available there:

http://fgeorges.blogspot.com/2006/08/type-preserving-copy-in-xslt-20.html

  This could interest some people here.

  Regards,

--drkm

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet
!
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos
expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com