xsl-list

RE: [xsl] xml:base, resolve-uri and imported xslt files: how to get the importin

2006-10-09 07:40:04
Why not just reolve it as you declare it in specific.xslt?

From: Abel Braaksma <abel(_dot_)online(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl>

<xsl:variable name="configuration" select="document($param-config-url) />

My specific xslt file (let's call it specific.xslt), I use this variable $configuration exhaustively. But the configuration xml file, referred to by global parameter $param-config-url, is relative to the root of specific.xslt. Is there a way to tell my imported xslt file where to look?