xsl-list

RE: [xsl] xml:base, resolve-uri and imported xslt files: how to get the importing base url from imported xslt

2006-10-09 15:07:56

High precedence declaration (stylesheet A:
<xsl:param name="redefine-me" required="no" select=" ' some
value ' " />

Low precedence declaration (stylesheet B):
<xsl:param name="redefine-me" required="yes" />

Result of running this from any stylesheet A, where A is the
main stylesheet and A includes stylesheet B, the expected
behavior is (if I understand everything from this thread, you
and the specs correctly) that the parameter 'redefine-me'
will receive the value 'some value' and not throw any error.

In fact, it throws the error: "E No value supplied for
required parameter redefine-me]".

This would be a bug if it were true, but I can't reproduce it.

Are you sure that A *imports* B, rather than *including* B?

It would be useful if you could supply a complete working example.

Michael Kay