xsl-list

[xsl] Problem with xslfo

2006-10-11 07:28:13
Hi all:

I have  problem, I will try to explain as much as
possible here.

I have an XML like this:

<root>
<level1>
  <note>Some note</note>
<text>Some text here</text
</level1>
<level1>
</level1>
</root>

Now, level1 has been formatted to put numbers 1,2 ...
When I run the XSLFO, this is what I desire to see:

NOTE: Some note
1.Some text here
2.Some text

So even though note is a child of level1, I want it to
appear above level1. Instead, here is what I get

1.Note:Somenote
 Some text here
2.Some text

In fact, the number 1 and Note overlap.

I tried to check under the template for note if the
parent is level1. But I realised Icannot do that
becaouse there can be any number of level1s in the XML
document. I am only concerned about the first one.

Can anyone please suggest a way of solving this?
Thank you in advance.