xsl-list

Re: [xsl] pairing up similar tags based on an attribute

2006-10-13 02:32:35
On 10/13/06, Webmaster <Webmaster(_at_)comtrol(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi.All.
Thank you for your responses.  It was really hard for me to explain my
situation, but I think you understood the question. I'm using XSL1.0, and am
pursueing the muechian method. And consequently pulling my hair out.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

The Muenchian technique is really hard to understand until the penny
drops and you realise what all the generate-id()'s are for :)

Once you get it though, you also get a whole raft of concepts that
really help in other areas of XSLT, so persevere with it and if you
get stuck post back.

cheers
andrew