xsl-list

[xsl] short and long empty xml elements

2006-10-13 03:17:46
Hi List,

a need to create a xml document that does not contain short empty elements
parser of the target system does not recognize the first version. I use xalan
or saxon. Is there a way to control the kind of output in XSLT ? Currently I
run a sed command to replace the first by the second version.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Stephan Kahnt

Professional Services

inubit - integrating your business and IT
inubit AG
 Lützowstraße 105-106
 D-10785 Berlin
 Fon: +49.30. 72 61 12-133
 Fax: +49.30. 72 61 12-100
 Freecall: 0800-go inubit
 Web: www.inubit.com
 Mail: stephan(_dot_)kahnt(_at_)inubit(_dot_)com

Zertifiziert nach DIN EN ISO 9001:2000