xsl-list

Re: [xsl] short and long empty xml elements

2006-10-13 05:10:14
Am Freitag, 13. Oktober 2006 12:49 schrieb Andrew Welch:
On 10/13/06, Stephan Kahnt <stephan(_dot_)kahnt(_at_)inubit(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi List,

a need to create a xml document that does not contain short empty
same, but the parser of the target system does not recognize the first
version. I use xalan or saxon. Is there a way to control the kind of
output in XSLT ? Currently I run a sed command to replace the first by
the second version.

You can insert comments into the result to prevent tag minimisation,
or use the XHTML output method XSLT 2.0 (you can use this with a 1.0
stylesheet).

Thank you. I will try this.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards