xsl-list

[xsl] RE: XSLT 1.0 -- How to spit out unique values at second level of grouping

2006-10-23 06:51:22
Dear Listers,

I am SO new here - please be patient with me.  I tried to post a message
to the list the other day (with same title as this subject header), but
I have not seen it turn up in three days of Digests.

Is this typical?

Crux of my original message is as follows:

"What I want to do is select two Food_Type_Ids, and, using XSLT 1.0,
spit out a distinct list of Food_Ids that belong to the two
Food_Type_Ids [since Food_Ids can repeat for different Food_Ids]."

Please let me know if I need to repost ... or just be patient and wait.

Thank you,
Susan (such-a-newbie!!)