xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Looking for some basic guidance

2006-11-20 00:24:00
Thanks for all the help and guidance.
I will try it and will get back to you.

Best Regards,
Irum

--- Mark Carlson <carlsonm(_at_)u(_dot_)washington(_dot_)edu> wrote:

Yes, you need to install java if you don't already
have it.  You can
download the Java Runtime Environment here:

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

You also need to set your "classpath" variable to
point to the saxon??.jar
file.  If you don't know how to do that, the easiest
way to get around
that is to replace this:

net.sf.saxon.Transform

with the -jar parameter and indicate the path to the
saxon??.jar file:

java -jar c:\pathto\saxon??.jar -o output.xml
source.xml stylesheet.xsl

Replace ?? with the current Saxon version number
that you download.ed.