xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Standards checkers for XSLT

2006-11-23 16:49:06
Kamal Bhatt wrote:
Hi
We have a fair bit of XSLT and I would like to start enforcing standards. I was wondering if anyone knows of any standards checkers for XSLT/XML. Is anyone using standards checkers for their projects? I am looking for something that can be run from Ant/Maven, and something that integrates with Eclipse and Dreamweaver would be nice. In the past, I have used XSLT's to check XSD files, its is not pretty, so I would like to avoid this approach (besides, you can't check formatting with XSLT's).

If no one has a standards checker, does anyone use any standards? Any tips for formatting, presentation, even best practices.

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt