xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Standards checkers for XSLT

2006-11-23 17:05:37
If no one has a standards checker, does anyone use any
standards? Any tips for formatting, presentation, even best practices.

I use standards, but I've never tried to write them down!

Looking at a couple of the stylesheets that I took a lot of care over, I
can't reverse-engineer the rules I used, other than trying at all times to
make the code readable. In responding, I tried to write down a couple of
rules, but then found that I break them all the time.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/