xsl-list

RE: [xsl] counting nodes question

2006-11-26 07:02:42
J,

Thanks for the help. I apologize for not explaining better, however you
nailed it. Your suggestion work perfect. My mistake was not the counting,
but rather using ">" instead of ">" - Basic XSLT 101.

As for why I am using position:absolute; well I had to figure out how to get
the following desired results in HTML:

NOTE: TEXT xxxxxxxxx
        Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxTEXT

CAUTION: TEXTXXXXXXX
           XXXXXXXXXXX
         xXXXXXXTEXT

It works as advertised, however if you know of a better way, let me know. My
colleague and I messed with that for two days. Once we figured out the HTML
output, XSL-FO was another story. Both of which are working.

Any thoughts or suggestion?

Regards

Phil