xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [XSL-FO] How to adjust the height of a cell to fit in the available space?

2006-12-06 09:56:15
"J.Pietschmann" wrote:

  Hi

  Thanks for your response.

I'd try nested tables or a fixed height block followed by
a table.

  Actually, the first part is of the table is generated from a variable
number of line, the last part is fixed height (always the same
content), and the second part (1) has to adapt its height so the table
will always have the same height.

  But your idea put me on the right way: I didn't think about
spefifying @height on the second part, by substracting from its maximum
height the number of lines in the first part (times the height of a
line).

  So it is working now.  Many thanks.

  Regards,

--drkm