xsl-list

[xsl] XSL limitations?

2006-12-12 13:31:59
I have a perl cgi that loads xml data in a xsl file called in the following way:

    <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh"
CONTENT="0;URL=/my.cgi?StyleSheet=my.xsl&ParamList=A,B,C,D,.....">

my ParamList contains >900 chars. The report i get is already grouped by
columns but when all columns are ungrouped it shows duplicated data.
Can someone tell me if there is a sort of limitation in Xpath grouping data
when the param list is so long?

Thank you.
Carlos