xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Problem with Xpath

2006-12-13 14:49:39
Now, I have logic in my style sheet which says that only if
element <l1> contains element <info>,

<xsl:template match="l1">
<xsl:choose>
                      <xsl:when test="//info">
                              <xsl:if
test="//info/company=$company and //info/product=$product">
                                      <fo:list-block>
                                              <fo:list-item>

All those //info paths search the whole document. To search the subtree
starting at the context node, use .//info

If the info must be an immediate child of the context node use "./info" or
simply "info".

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/