xsl-list

[xsl] fo:external-graphic

2006-12-14 17:18:24
Hi
I am using fop-0.92beta to transform xml to pdf. I am have issue with the
transformation.
Trying to add an image to the document with

<fo:external-graphic src="{$fileLoc}" content-width="scale-to-fit"
content-height="scale-to-fit" scaling="uniform" />

but content-width, content-height, scaling do not seem to work. So if the image
dimesions are big to fit in a page, only some part of the image is rendered to
the page. Any idea how can I fit the image to the page.
Thanks in advance,
Navpreet

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.