xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT WYSIWYG WEB Editor

2006-12-15 11:13:27
I am looking for something pre-cooked which could be re-heated and ready to serve kind. As first step we would be consturcting XSLT for them (Content editors),they will manage the content and Language part of it.

If you come across one ,please suggest.I am still finding it difficult such a product in the google world :)