xsl-list

Re: [xsl] What todo when execution order becomes important? I.e.: with text data and filters

2006-12-19 15:01:13
On 12/19/06, M. David Peterson <m(_dot_)david(_at_)mdptws(_dot_)com> wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:23:31 -0700, Dimitre Novatchev
<dnovatchev(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

> I have an unpublished work dated 2003 (actually just an
> implementation) on implementing Monads and I even demoed it to Jeni at
> XML Europe 2003.

And you're just going to leave it at that?!  Come on, Dimitre, you're
killin' me! ;) :D

Had I time, I'd first have some rest.

As it happens, I'm typing this at Redmond Library, as my home's been
without electricity and heating for the last 6 days.

That XSLT may help trying to survive has been proven yet once more...  :o)

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev