xsl-list

[xsl] Issue: Tables mirroring in Arabic

2006-12-27 07:46:00
Hi All,

I have table with frame "All" which looks complete when generating English
PDF, But when I generate it in Arabic the table get mirrored but loosing
borders......like.....

In English:
              |head1|head2|head3|
              |text1 |text2 |text3 |
              |text1 |text2 |text3 |
              |text1 |text2 |text3 |

And in Arabic...

          head3|head2|head1|
          text3 |text2 |text1 |
          text3 |text2 |text1 |
          text3 |text2 |text1 |

For the same I have added language="ar" writing-mode="rl-tb", but still i am
getting the same output without border after text3's. I am using Antenna
house xsl formatter 4.1

Can you please suggest what changes required to get desired output?

Thanks,
Shailesh