xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Selectively applying Identity transform to multiple inputs (Multiplexer Style Sheet)

2007-01-05 15:07:42
Abel Braaksma wrote:

<!-- XSLT 1: internal document handling -->
<xsl:template match="node() | @*" mode="internal">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="node() | @*" mode="internal" />
</xsl:template>

My mistake, I left out the <xsl:copy> here. Add it to these and equal identity template rules:

<!-- XSLT 1: internal document handling -->
<xsl:template match="node() | @*" mode="internal">
   <xsl:copy>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="node() | @*" mode="internal" />
   </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

I saw you had some more questions, about how to apply Charles Knell's solution to the identity template. Just take his solution and replace <xsl:copy-of> and change it to <xsl:apply-templates>. In addition, you will have to add at least one generic catch-all identity template rule, like the one above.

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma
  http://www.nuntia.nl