xsl-list

Re: [xsl] rendering xml fragment tree as syntax highlighted HTML

2007-01-12 10:09:18
Thanks all for your help,

the code of Antony works fine. For our purpose it is not so important to visualize the empty elements in the condensed form even though it would be fine to have an exact representation of the source xml.

Indeed I looked for a serialization method, so I will try the serializer of Florent. But less nice is that the signs & < etc. in the text nodes will be transformed into entities (as it is the case in the linked examples).

Regards,
Christiane

Florent Georges wrote:
Christiane Fritze wrote:

  Hi

I want to copy a fragment tree from my source xml document
using <xsl:copy-of/> to the result html document.  This
xml fragment should be rendered als well known code2html
tools does it for perl code etc.  It means at least all <
and > have to be transformed into &lt; and &gt;

  If I understand correctly, you want an XML serializer in
XSLT.  If you use XSLT 2.0, you can take a look at this
serializer:

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/serial/

  If you want an example, the following are first the XML
input and second the HTML produced by a simple stylesheet
(the last link) showing serialization with different

    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/serial/hello-world.xml
    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/serial/hello-world.html
    http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/serial/hello-world.xml

  Regards,

--drkm

___________________________________________________________________________ Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

--~--