xsl-list

[xsl] ANN: Naxos, an XSLT 1.0 processor written in XSLT 1.0

2007-01-24 19:23:25
(I couldn't be bothered waiting till April 1 to announce it.  Besides,
it's not a hoax.)

I thought that some of you might be interested in seeing a project that I
worked on for a conference in Melbourne last year.  It's (most of) an XSLT
1.0 processor, written entirely in XSLT 1.0.

Any resemblance to useful XSLT processors, living or dead, is purely
coincidental.

The latest version (including source, and instructions on invoking it,
should you be crazy enough to want to try) can be found at:
http://futzle.com/users/debbiep/naxos/naxos.html

Enjoy!

--
Deborah Pickett