xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Optimization issue with includes and attribute-sets

2007-01-29 13:27:45

When I run your posted code

I get

$ saxon8 junk.xml main-junk.xsl
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <fo:block xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
    font-weight="normal" font-size="24pt" font-color="blue"
font-style="italic">
        Test: Testing it</fo:block>
  <fo:block xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
    font-weight="bold" font-size="16pt" font-color="red">
      Text: This is the text.</fo:block>

which is what I would expect, and what I'd assume you wanted?

What do I need to do to resolve this, seemingly bizarre, behavior?

what behaviour do you see?

The fact that the attribute sets are imported several times has no
effect on the runtime behaviour. The attribute sets have the same name
but only the highest precedence set has any effect.

David