xsl-list

RE: [xsl] xinclude in xslt 2.0 now available: XInclude Processor (XIPr)

2007-01-30 14:42:48
From: Erik Wilde <dret(_at_)berkeley(_dot_)edu>

i have not yet done extensive testing, but some of the simpler examples of the test suites seemed to work just fine.

any feedback is greatly appreciated! kind regards.

I tried it with gexslt. First I had to fix a bug in gexslt.

Then using an initial template to dispatch on the document root of the source document, in mode xipr,

I tried processing test ft-include1.xsl from the ForeThought section of the test suite.
This seemed to work fine.

Encouraged, I went on to try test ft-include2.xsl. This failed with a recursive inclusion error of xinclude1.xml at line 219 in xipr.xsl .

I don't have Saxon (or Java) installed on this machine, so I don't know if this a subtle bug in gexslt or a problem in your stylesheet.
Have you tried this particular test?